Specialists in Corporate and private aircraft handling
Corporate jet passengers flying in and out of Queenstown Airport can now enjoy a seamless transition from sky to land thanks to our new corporate jet terminal which opened early 2014. Auckland-based corporate jet handling company Air Center One and Capital Jet Services of Wellington recently signed an agreement with Queenstown Airport Corporation Ltd (QAC) to lease land adjacent to the terminal building to develop a Fixed Base Operation (FBO) for corporate jet passengers.
The new Queenstown Corporate Jet Services terminal is located on a small strip of land between the International Arrivals area and the Hertz building. Air Center One and Capital Jet Services have a long history of mutual co-operation in the New Zealand corporate jet handling business and have developed the new Queenstown Corporate Jet Services terminal as a joint venture. The Queenstown FBO completes our nationwide network of FBOs – a discreet, professional, high-end service that corporate jet operators have come to expect at International Airports.
- Specialists in Corporate and private aircraft handling
- CIQ clearances in the FBO
- Preferential crew hotel rates
- First class catering
- Secure limousines services
- FREE WI-FI and internet access
- Jet, jet prop and helicopter charter services
- Supported by the Air Center One / Capital Jet Services NZ Wide FBO network.